ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owner is: тσиу

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mod application of Huzaifa

Go down 
+3
Panda96
Tom
huzaifa
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
huzaifa
Member+
Member+
huzaifa

mod application of Huzaifa Empty
PostSubject: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:02 pm

Hello guys. My ingame username is huzaifa. I have been in the rsps commuinity for 4+ years now. I have adminstration jobs in minecraft servers and rspses. I was a mod on your minecraft server if you remeber tony. I was a mod in vanguard. This rsps is dead now and does not esixt. I am 14 years old. I am mature but occasinaly will be immature cause im in a bad mood. I am not biased and respondible. Well I don't wana praise my self to much might be biased then. BTW I have a lot of time on my hands so ill play a lot. I also dont mind helping people.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Donator
Donator
Tom

PostSubject: Re: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:09 am

Looks good, good luck on Moderator. Smile
Back to top Go down
Panda96
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:33 am

aren't there enough mods already? or at least, Loot and Aussie are, and for the meaning of that. for this amount of players for the moment i guess that's enough.
no offense to you or anyone else, but that's my way of thinking.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Donator
Donator
Tom

PostSubject: Re: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:35 am

Panda96 wrote:
aren't there enough mods already? or at least, Loot and Aussie are, and for the meaning of that. for this amount of players for the moment i guess that's enough.

I think there should be 3 moderators. Or atleast 2 mods and one gets promoted to admin sometime.
Back to top Go down
Panda96
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:37 am

Tom wrote:
Panda96 wrote:

I think there should be 3 moderators. Or atleast 2 mods and one gets promoted to admin sometime.

Tony should be carefull by putting people admin though, they can likely tuesday everything up Razz
Back to top Go down
huzaifa
Member+
Member+
huzaifa

PostSubject: Re: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:21 pm

Ik tony for like 3 years. So why would i bs him?
Back to top Go down
Panda96
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:22 pm

it's not that you will, but it's just that he has to put people admin which he really trusts, and no offense either. but i think that friends policy isnt really the way it works here. everyone should get a fair chance. no matter what.
Back to top Go down
huzaifa
Member+
Member+
huzaifa

PostSubject: Re: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Yea I agree on no friends policy. But if you notice I dont think we even need 2-3 mods. For us 1 mod will suffice. We do nto have that many players. Also I dont think the mods help as much as the reuglar players do. If you say anythign about ym grammer im afking bandos atm with this reply ok.
Back to top Go down
Cobweb
Donator
Donator
Cobweb

PostSubject: Re: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:59 pm

LOLOLOLOL 3 years?????? its only been like 1 year and a half LOL
Back to top Go down
Tom
Donator
Donator
Tom

PostSubject: Re: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Panda96 wrote:
Tom wrote:
Panda96 wrote:

Tony should be carefull by putting people admin though, they can likely tuesday everything up Razz

You used the Tuesday joke wrong. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Tom
Donator
Donator
Tom

PostSubject: Re: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:15 pm

Panda96 wrote:
it's not that you will, but it's just that he has to put people admin which he really trusts, and no offense either. but i think that friends policy isnt really the way it works here. everyone should get a fair chance. no matter what.

I think everyone on the server is good enough for a staff position.

If only...

Kidding. Razz
Back to top Go down
huzaifa
Member+
Member+
huzaifa

PostSubject: Re: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Yo i did not know exactd ate. Ik since 2 years min oljas. Ik i exegrated that by 1 year.
Back to top Go down
Panda96
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:10 am

Tom wrote:
Panda96 wrote:

I think everyone on the server is good enough for a staff position.

If only...

Kidding. Razz

I do agree with that, because it's just true.
Back to top Go down
Loot

PostSubject: Re: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:43 am

why You guys keep making apps, server got enought mods
Back to top Go down
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:34 pm

^AMEN! But if we do get another mod I vote Empathy <3.
Back to top Go down
huzaifa
Member+
Member+
huzaifa

PostSubject: Re: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Lol loot you barely even play anymore. What happened to you?
Back to top Go down
Emp
Donator
Donator
Emp

PostSubject: Re: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:19 pm

<3 I love you, Aussie. You newb. ;P
Back to top Go down
Panda96
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:28 pm

and everyone calls eachother newb Razz
Back to top Go down
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:31 pm

huzaifa wrote:
Lol loot you barely even play anymore. What happened to you?

It's only been 1 day lol.
Back to top Go down
huzaifa
Member+
Member+
huzaifa

PostSubject: Re: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Does loot even play anymore btw?

Last edited by huzaifa on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Panda96
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:31 pm

i dont know, if he doesnt i would suggest there is another mod position open?
Back to top Go down
Emp
Donator
Donator
Emp

PostSubject: Re: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:33 pm

The amount of Mod positions open will be determined by Tony and Sasuke. Just let what happens happen. I wouldn't start worrying about someone being inactive until it's been a week+. Let's be sensible people. He has been back on. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:15 pm

WHAT EMP SAID^. Loot has been active, He's in a time zone 5 hours ahead of us. Quit acting like he's never on. I talk to him all the time lol. As for if we get a new mod, I think the new mod would either live on the west coast or Canada based on their time zone but like Empathy said it's all up to Tony and Sasuke so just leave your mod app the way it is and they'll decide!

PS: We need a rule like Crisisx's where the people of the server vote/comment on your app giving feedback, but the person applying is not allowed to comment on their own app.... It would prevent spam, and would be a lot easier.

-Aussie
Back to top Go down
Emp
Donator
Donator
Emp

PostSubject: Re: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:44 pm

I believe we should open a certain amount of time that Tony & Sasuke are accepting apps, and then take them off until the next time they are looking for staff again. I believe that would solve a bit of confusion about the topic of open staff, and things of the type.

Just and idea.
Back to top Go down
huzaifa
Member+
Member+
huzaifa

PostSubject: Re: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:49 pm

Lol people still looking at this I stopped looking at this now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mod application of Huzaifa   mod application of Huzaifa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mod application of Huzaifa
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next