ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owner is: тσиу

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shane_IGN
Newb
Newb

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:40 pm

Full Name: Shane Meyer

In game name: Shane

Reasons why I think I could earn the position:
I personally think I would apply for this job is because I am very trustworthy, always in a good mood, always making sure everyone is enjoying themselves, always helping, never would do anything to harm or hurt anyone and also I am very committed and devoted to anything I put my mind too.

What I think could possibly hold me back form accomplishing anything from the position I am applying for: I play Varsity hockey so I am busy and not always on, I go to school full time during the day, I sometimes do occasionally slack off (just being honest)

How often do I play a day: 6-7 hours

How much experience do I have: I have about 6 years of Runescape experience and about 2 years of private server experience

Thanks for the opportunity and the amazing server
Sincerely
-Shane
Back to top Go down
aha
aha

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:49 pm

Not a bad apply at all.
I like you see you much on. But there is a thing maybe u can help player some more out ?
Nice at all Smile
I like Gl Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProIonic 718/742 :: Staff :: Apply-
Jump to: