ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owner is: тσиу

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enigma's mod application please read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enigma
Newb
Newb

Enigma's mod application please read Empty
PostSubject: Enigma's mod application please read   Enigma's mod application please read Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:30 am

Hello my name is joshua cisneros-Enigma i enjoy playing your server so much that i have told everyone that i know to play it like my friend inkdink and my brother jaydog. i also would be able to help you guys considering im a great peoples person and i enjoy conversing and explaining new things to people. i know you hear this every day but i think i really could help your amazing server live up to its full potential especially with all the hard work already pot into it. now please consider me a friend of the server and even if i do not get mod i would still continue to play and help but i kinda want the shiny title. also i have been playing runescape consistently since i was a child. i experienced all 2007 runescape had to offer and i would love to bring that experience plus my long staff experience to your server to better it and its community

thanks from your pal,
enigma
Back to top Go down

Enigma's mod application please read
Page 1 of 1