ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owner is: тσиу

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mod Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aha
aha

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Full name: Marc Paggiarino
Username: Aha

Applying Position: In-game Moderator or Forum Moderator

How old are you? 16 [Day/Month/Year - 19/12/1996]

List and flaws that could prevent you from fulfilling your job to the fullest (you must put something here, no one is perfect.) School, and sometimes busy

Why do you want to become an in-game moderator: I am an honest, and nice person, and I think I have what it takes to be a Moderator. I also want to become moderator because to protect the server when staff are offline. And i live in swiss so it would be cool if we have a Eu Mod Razz

You see a friend breaking the rules, what do you do? I would first take screen shots/video for evidence then tell him/her to stop what's hes doing or in other words warn him, then if he continues to break the rules I would report to a higher ranking staff (if they are on) and if they aren't on then I would probably jail him/her if it's a huge problem, and report to tony once he gets on.

You see another moderator or admin breaking the rules, what do you do? I would first take screen shots/video for evidence that they are breaking the rules, then I would warn them or in other words tell him/her to stop, and if they continue I would either tell a higher ranking staff (if they are on) or tell Dave, and post the evidence on the forums.

If a+b=c, what does c equal? "C" equals "A+B"

What experience have you had as staff? do not lie i will be checking most likely. I have been staff on ArcaneRevolution (Mod), PureWar (Mod - was becoming mod but then got shutdown), and other servers that I don't really remember.

Finally, Tell me why i should hire you over the rest of the applicants. Well, It is your decision on if you want to hire me or not based on my application, I help players and try to make useful guides for people to use. I report bugs and glitches and I do not abuse them, I also don't abuse powers. Another reason is I am honest and I don't swear. I am also a nice person and have a positive attitude.

Thanks for reading my staff application!
- Aha

Last edited by tonyg2 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Made a Fault)
Back to top Go down
tony
Web Master/Owner
Web Master/Owner

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Not bad... you got the spot friend Smile
grats afro
Back to top Go down
https://proionic.canadian-forum.com
Panda96
Donator
Donator

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:34 am

Gratz Smile
hope to you online soon
Back to top Go down
aha
aha

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Thanks :)   Mod Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:10 am

Im online now pada Smile
Back to top Go down
Aussie

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:02 pm

Gratz on mod Aha! Keep up the good work Smile.

-Aussie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Application
Page 1 of 1