ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owner is: тσиу

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

P-Mod App [Empathy]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emp
Donator
Donator
Emp

P-Mod App [Empathy] Empty
PostSubject: P-Mod App [Empathy]   P-Mod App [Empathy] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:24 am

Empathy's In-Game Moderator Application:

In-Game Name: Empathy (Feel free to call me Emp)

History: I've been with Tony and Aussie forever it seems like. I started playing Bandos Dragon Scape, as it was called back then, about 2 years ago. Both Tony and Aussie are close friends of mine, and I've always loved playing this server.

Why I should be picked(?): I am extremely easy to get along with, really chill, and I love to help anyone that needs it. Feel free to talk to or message me in-game. I don't take part in a lot of large conversations on the server, but my "ears" (So to speak) are always open, and my eyes are watching (not in the creepy way). I hope to meet a lot, if not all, of you in-game.

If you would like to see me become a Mod, feel free to post below. I love to see support! =]

Thank you all dearly,

Empathy

Last edited by Emp on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loot

PostSubject: Re: P-Mod App [Empathy]   P-Mod App [Empathy] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:40 am

You could make somethink about You, so peoples know are You good or stuff
Back to top Go down
Emp
Donator
Donator
Emp

PostSubject: Re: P-Mod App [Empathy]   P-Mod App [Empathy] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:37 am

True. I'm going to edit it to do so.
Back to top Go down
Panda96
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: P-Mod App [Empathy]   P-Mod App [Empathy] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:15 am

Nice app, I myself was also thinking about applying. But I'll take my time to do things.

You do have a part of my support though Smile
I should get to know you better before i will fully support you, but as far as i can read. It's a good app and you're fun to go with Smile

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: P-Mod App [Empathy]   P-Mod App [Empathy] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:42 am

I support fully! You did a good job back then, I don't see why you wouldn't do a good job again!

-Aussie
Back to top Go down
Loot

PostSubject: Re: P-Mod App [Empathy]   P-Mod App [Empathy] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:56 am

I would support, but I think there is enought mods
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P-Mod App [Empathy]   P-Mod App [Empathy] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

P-Mod App [Empathy]
Page 1 of 1