ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owner is: тσиу

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

proionic shutdown

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tony
Web Master/Owner
Web Master/Owner

proionic shutdown  Empty
PostSubject: proionic shutdown    proionic shutdown  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:27 pm

After buying back my server from anon, I decided till further notice i am shutting down this server and YES it has to do with ("jagex").
But mainly i failed to sustain a mass amount of players and this was all caused by tom a former hacker that has hacked almost 80% of
all accounts with his key-logging programs and since he fucked up my Eco, i decided it was best now to just quit for a bit and suspend pro ionic
till i feel it is best to run the server once again and if you are wondering, tom is jayden, and tom is the reason for all of this and if you find my judgement
improper you can post below and talk about everything wrong/right or w.e about the server bye i quit.
Back to top Go down
https://proionic.canadian-forum.com
tony
Web Master/Owner
Web Master/Owner

proionic shutdown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: proionic shutdown    proionic shutdown  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:52 pm

i hope you are all happy
Back to top Go down
Panda96
Donator
Donator

proionic shutdown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: proionic shutdown    proionic shutdown  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:23 am

since i still do care about this server, i don't think your judgement is improper.
i don't want to be a boot licker, but i think you have the right to shut the server till further notice.
Also he did #### up the server a lot too. but that's all for some kind of revenge in my eyesight.

I really hope you will run the server once again as you said. but take your time etc.
If i could, i would've hugged you now Smile
Back to top Go down
Crossbow
Newb
Newb

proionic shutdown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: proionic shutdown    proionic shutdown  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:32 pm

Well its nice to see you back in control of the server and if you decide to turn it back on I'll definitely rejoin.
Back to top Go down
tony
Web Master/Owner
Web Master/Owner

proionic shutdown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: proionic shutdown    proionic shutdown  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:06 pm

well after great consideration i will be hosting the server soon and i will try to fix the lag problem that anon caused since i hate quitting what i don't finish and i got jagex of my back Smile
Back to top Go down
Crossbow
Newb
Newb

proionic shutdown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: proionic shutdown    proionic shutdown  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:14 pm

k Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

proionic shutdown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: proionic shutdown    proionic shutdown  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

proionic shutdown
Page 1 of 1