ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owner is: тσиу

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey guys um i just wanted to say

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tony
Web Master/Owner
Web Master/Owner

hey guys um i just wanted to say Empty
PostSubject: hey guys um i just wanted to say   hey guys um i just wanted to say Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:46 pm

i had a nice run but i quit and sold the server to anon and from what i hear
he has added...

fully working sof no more stupid logout :/
fully working farming
fully working summoning
also he will be fixing the x value

stuff that i was not able to do :/

and i think he mite also be doing a dung skill so idk but i hope i made a good choice into selling him the hosting rights to this server.
Back to top Go down
https://proionic.canadian-forum.com
Loot

PostSubject: Re: hey guys um i just wanted to say   hey guys um i just wanted to say Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:09 am

#### no Sad(( quitting + someone gay got my account , #### it
Back to top Go down
Loot

PostSubject: Re: hey guys um i just wanted to say   hey guys um i just wanted to say Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:05 pm

MY opinion server will crash now
Back to top Go down
tony
Web Master/Owner
Web Master/Owner

PostSubject: Re: hey guys um i just wanted to say   hey guys um i just wanted to say Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:25 pm

nope i am sure it won't and i hear there is a mass of new players playing so ye :/
Back to top Go down
https://proionic.canadian-forum.com
paramore
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: hey guys um i just wanted to say   hey guys um i just wanted to say Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:14 pm

He lowered the prices to cut diamonds so we can't make any money from that Sad
Back to top Go down
Panda96
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: hey guys um i just wanted to say   hey guys um i just wanted to say Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:54 pm

ok, i think this server now is crashed and for me ruined. he may have fixed things. but i can't stand he didnt change prices either. 650k/inv of diamonds. instead of the 1950k?

that's 3times harder. 3 times more cutting for the same amount of money. even i can't stand that. he should change that rate to between the 650 and 1950... 1300 would be good i guess? but although the new players too. another reset is just not the reason for this.

i'm almost glad to say that i'm happy i'm quiting this server. and I want tony back as owner. anon is too fast if it comes to banning people. i saw at the beginning someone said. boring server -> instaban from anon.

I QUIT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey guys um i just wanted to say   hey guys um i just wanted to say Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey guys um i just wanted to say
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProIonic 718/742 :: ProIonic :: ProIonic Discussion-
Jump to: