ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owner is: тσиу

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cls better or Maul or Divine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
huzaifa
Member+
Member+
huzaifa

Cls better or Maul or Divine Empty
PostSubject: Cls better or Maul or Divine   Cls better or Maul or Divine Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:22 pm

Which one is the best out of these 3. I think cls. It has mauls high hitting power. It has rapier one handed and speed. Its a mix of the 2. Which you guys think is better.
Back to top Go down
huzaifa
Member+
Member+
huzaifa

PostSubject: Re: Cls better or Maul or Divine   Cls better or Maul or Divine Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:23 pm

Omg I wrote divine I meant rapier lol what was I thinking.
Back to top Go down
Emp
Donator
Donator
Emp

PostSubject: Re: Cls better or Maul or Divine   Cls better or Maul or Divine Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:26 pm

I've always liked the rapier the best. I have two sets of every Chaotic on Runescape, and from what I've experienced, the rapier is much more efficient. Just my opinion, though.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Donator
Donator
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Cls better or Maul or Divine   Cls better or Maul or Divine Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:54 pm

Rapier is way faster than cls, but cls does more damage and alot slower.
Back to top Go down
Panda96
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Cls better or Maul or Divine   Cls better or Maul or Divine Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:21 pm

well rapier is faster, but cls is higher accuracy so higher chance to hit. also it has more strength bonus but hits slower than rapier. for bossing i suggest cls for myself. for training rapier.

I made the same mistake at first bandos try. used rapier. less hits but faster, i went once with cls. i was done so much faster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cls better or Maul or Divine   Cls better or Maul or Divine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cls better or Maul or Divine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProIonic 718/742 :: ProIonic :: ProIonic Discussion-
Jump to: