ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owner is: тσиу

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Useless Posters

Go down 
+3
Cobweb
Sasuke
Tom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom
Donator
Donator
Tom

About Useless Posters Empty
PostSubject: About Useless Posters   About Useless Posters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Alright guys, highest post count isn't a game, so stop it with the useless posts to get your count up. It's actually extremely annoying to be reading a useful thread then seeing. "lol omg ikr" or something like "agride" or "hehe we hevin a posten war? k gl lelel". And usually, I don't point out names, but people like:

- Huzaifa
- Panda96

Seriously, it's annoying guys. You're gravedigging on every thread possible to get your post count up. The bigger the post count doesn't mean the sluttier personality or bigger ####. So please do stop spam posting, it's getting annoying... and eventually you'll just get hated or deleted from the forums.

lol omgz i get 36 postz now frum posten diz l0l0l0l0l0l0l rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin+
Admin+
Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: About Useless Posters   About Useless Posters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:24 pm

hehe we hevin a posten war? k gl lelel
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin+
Admin+
Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: About Useless Posters   About Useless Posters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:24 pm

lol omg ikr
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin+
Admin+
Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: About Useless Posters   About Useless Posters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:25 pm

woot 6 posts
Back to top Go down
Cobweb
Donator
Donator
Cobweb

PostSubject: Re: About Useless Posters   About Useless Posters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Yeah totally it gets annoying when people do that Very Happy FINALLY SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tom
Donator
Donator
Tom

PostSubject: Re: About Useless Posters   About Useless Posters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:26 pm

u r new delated frum des fromus, neckst taim stopp spem poost bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin+
Admin+
Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: About Useless Posters   About Useless Posters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:27 pm

i dont care LOL
Back to top Go down
huzaifa
Member+
Member+
huzaifa

PostSubject: Re: About Useless Posters   About Useless Posters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:28 pm

Tom you also do that lol. BTW I think i am the one that does it to the least extreme level. I make mostly guides or questions. Or I thank or debate. Thats it.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Donator
Donator
Tom

PostSubject: Re: About Useless Posters   About Useless Posters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:31 pm

huzaifa wrote:
Tom you also do that lol. BTW I think i am the one that does it to the least extreme level. I make mostly guides or questions. Or I thank or debate. Thats it.

omgush congretz on 69 poosts

yolo
Back to top Go down
Cobweb
Donator
Donator
Cobweb

PostSubject: Re: About Useless Posters   About Useless Posters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:33 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO OMG OLOL HAH! LOL
Back to top Go down
Cobweb
Donator
Donator
Cobweb

PostSubject: Re: About Useless Posters   About Useless Posters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Yah this totally isnt a useless post

About Useless Posters Bb7B5

OMG LOOL xD
Back to top Go down
Tom
Donator
Donator
Tom

PostSubject: Re: About Useless Posters   About Useless Posters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:49 pm

Cobweb wrote:
Yah this totally isnt a useless post

About Useless Posters Bb7B5

OMG LOOL xD

u cen meke old grephix
Back to top Go down
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: About Useless Posters   About Useless Posters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Thank you for posting this, I was about to say something lol.
Back to top Go down
Panda96
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: About Useless Posters   About Useless Posters Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:16 am

Ok.... So what is the problem if most people do it?

It's a way people talk while chatting / skyping / playing certain games, etc.

You possibly can't stop it, but you can and did make something that YOU think it's annoying.

And of course i know that it can be annoying, but still.
Back to top Go down
huzaifa
Member+
Member+
huzaifa

PostSubject: Re: About Useless Posters   About Useless Posters Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Aussie wrote:
Thank you for posting this, I was about to say something lol.
Aussie dont talk you bumped your own topic about your fc.
Back to top Go down
Emp
Donator
Donator
Emp

PostSubject: Re: About Useless Posters   About Useless Posters Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:36 pm

I'm just asking that people really do think and proofread their posts before they post.

-Is it actually helpful?
-Does it relate to the topic?
-Have I said the same thing already in this thread?
-Is it flaming?
-Is it more than one/two words?
-Does it make sense?
-Can people read it?
-Will people gain anything from my post at all?

Please think about that list when you post, please.
Back to top Go down
Panda96
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: About Useless Posters   About Useless Posters Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:34 pm

posts shouldnt be connected to rules, except for the real ones. not like is it of any use? because most posts are related to the thread its in. or maybe comments about it, positive things or negative. there are no real rules or real things you can look at after writing a post to a thread. and im sure most people to look over their post before posting it.
Back to top Go down
Emp
Donator
Donator
Emp

PostSubject: Re: About Useless Posters   About Useless Posters Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:38 pm

I'm sorry, but I became quite upset after reading that post.

Do you even know how Forums work?

Forums have their own set of rules and "Member Manners" as I call them, just like the game does. If you've ever used forums before, then you'd know that what I posted above is proper etiquette for posting on Forums.

The use of forums is for getting and posting information, and helpful opinions.

You can only correctly use Forums if you have the intelligence to make correct posts.

From the look of things, some of your posts are very much "Spam", if you know what that is...
Back to top Go down
huzaifa
Member+
Member+
huzaifa

PostSubject: Re: About Useless Posters   About Useless Posters Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:44 pm

I have been on so many forums. Never has a player decided if post is spam or not. The admins do. Well there is nothing being done so it is not spam. Also they are terms and conditions and rules. Show me were __ posts not allowed.
Back to top Go down
Panda96
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: About Useless Posters   About Useless Posters Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:05 pm

I know what youre talking about emp. And i understand it.
The thing is that we don't really need rules we already use without knowing it.

But there indeed are people who don't, which is what rules are most likely made for.

I myself got a free mind. So I can imagine what most people are trying to say.
Im not saying nobody has it or everyone does. But you mind is capable to do many incredible things.
If you learn it correctly. You don't need rules, because you just know them and use them without knowing or noticing.

Last edited by Panda96 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: About Useless Posters   About Useless Posters Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Thank you for posting this, really tired of the spam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Useless Posters   About Useless Posters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Useless Posters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProIonic 718/742 :: ProIonic :: ProIonic Discussion-
Jump to: