ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owner is: тσиу

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Max's staff application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*max*
Newb
Newb

Max's staff application  Empty
PostSubject: Max's staff application    Max's staff application  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:30 pm

ign: Max
               irlname: solomon
                Let me start off by saying I am not looking for any specified staff position in general, But I would take anything your willing to give me.
              I am applying for staff because I want to help this server and I want to see it grow into a healthy stable server with trustworthy, helpful, and 
              nice staff. I have had experience in staff positions such as mod, supports, and a few admins spots. If i mange to get any staff position spot I will  
              help any player that is in need of help.I also have many different idea to make this a server a fun server with much excitement and worth
              staying on for a long time. I hope you liked my staff application you can contact me through a pm in game i will most likely be on.

-sincerely Solomon/max
Back to top Go down
Tigger_
Newb
Newb
Tigger_

Max's staff application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's staff application    Max's staff application  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Nice application, good luck bro
Back to top Go down

Max's staff application
Page 1 of 1