ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owner is: тσиу

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im Not Even Gay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigger_
Newb
Newb
Tigger_

Im Not Even Gay Empty
PostSubject: Im Not Even Gay   Im Not Even Gay Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:03 am

Hey, names Marcus, you can call me Ty (middle name) or Trey (i'm the third Marcus) or Tigger (my username), or whatever, I really don't care. I code for fun but i don't own a server, I never have, and probably never will, I just like to code servers I make, I'm in to sports, football, basketball, all state long jumperIm Not Even Gay Biggrinand i weight lift but no, i'm, I have like an athletic build with muscles that are getting bigger every day Im Not Even Gay Biggrin, i'm into chicks as stated in the title, thanks for reading, oh and i'm Athiest which most gamers, or whatever you wanna call us, are. And if you wanna make me a sick ass siggy, I wont complain, i've never had one xD
Back to top Go down
Versa
Versa

Im Not Even Gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not Even Gay   Im Not Even Gay Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:16 am

You're beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Tigger_
Newb
Newb
Tigger_

Im Not Even Gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not Even Gay   Im Not Even Gay Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:09 am

Versa wrote:
You're beautiful.
Omg, Versa, that means so much to me. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im Not Even Gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not Even Gay   Im Not Even Gay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im Not Even Gay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProIonic 718/742 :: Main :: Intro-