ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owner is: тσиу

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vote reward

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aha
aha

Vote reward Empty
PostSubject: Vote reward   Vote reward Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:21 pm

Pls add vote rewards. Much people say i wont vote until i get an reward so i gave them cash but i cant do that always maybe we can get a vote reward like, 5 Spins ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Crossbow
Newb
Newb

Vote reward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote reward   Vote reward Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:55 pm

Why should voting be rewarded? Its a simple click of a button on a site thats meant to help spread word of the server. Its simply vote if you like the server.
Back to top Go down
Vince
Newb
Newb

Vote reward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote reward   Vote reward Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:33 pm

and new forums should be added ^^
Back to top Go down
Ninja9281
Newb
Newb

Vote reward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote reward   Vote reward Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:19 am

And Tony should just give us all $10,000!! Lol. Shouldn't beg for a vote reward. That's not why you should be voting in the first place. You should vote because you like the server :PNot because you get a "SUPER SPECIAL REWARD!" It may be added (not sure) but if not, that shouldn't stop you from voting on an awesome server anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vote reward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote reward   Vote reward Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote reward
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProIonic 718/742 :: ProIonic :: Feedback / Suggestions-
Jump to: