ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-

Owner is: тσиу

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

more for donators :p

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tony
Web Master/Owner
Web Master/Owner

more for donators :p Empty
PostSubject: more for donators :p   more for donators :p Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:34 am

added donator/extreme crowns
and will finish off the aura shop tomorrow bye. :p
more for donators :p S1455I9
more for donators :p S1455I8
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://proionic.canadian-forum.com
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: more for donators :p   more for donators :p Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:25 pm

Great update bro, see you all on Skype later tonight! Keep it up! Smile

-Aussie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tom
Donator
Donator
Tom

PostSubject: Re: more for donators :p   more for donators :p Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:52 pm

Update: Crowns are currently a bit bugged, Tony is fixing when he gets home/later in the day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panda96
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: more for donators :p   more for donators :p Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:19 pm

Ok, now you're kinda posting useless things Tom. We know crowns are bugged. and even though, we don't really mind about it that much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emp
Donator
Donator
Emp

PostSubject: Re: more for donators :p   more for donators :p Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:22 pm

He can post updates about it, so people that were wondering about it, such as I, can be informed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tom
Donator
Donator
Tom

PostSubject: Re: more for donators :p   more for donators :p Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:32 pm

Panda96 wrote:
Ok, now you're kinda posting useless things Tom. We know crowns are bugged. and even though, we don't really mind about it that much.

I am of high authority, I will do whatever the #### I want, when I want, to who I want. Very Happy

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panda96
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: more for donators :p   more for donators :p Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:35 pm

Tom wrote:
Panda96 wrote:

I am of high authority, I will do whatever the #### I want, when I want, to who I want. Very Happy

Thank you.

Your newest thread, Power of authority or so, you and I are both donators, nothing else. So in this case i'd like to demand some respect from you Tom. Dont abuse your own set up rules! Plus you are not of high authority on the forums. YOU and EVERYONE ELSE, MUST BE GIVEN RESPECT FROM EACHTOHER, dont you dare to tell you that you are above me or anyone else in this forum Tom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more for donators :p   more for donators :p Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

more for donators :p
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProIonic 718/742 :: ProIonic :: Feedback / Suggestions-
Jump to: