ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owner is: тσиу

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Help fc~We help all~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
huzaifa
Member+
Member+
huzaifa

~Help fc~We help all~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Help fc~We help all~   ~Help fc~We help all~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:16 pm

Hi guys I am making a help fc. Its name is huzaifa. The reason is I remember when I was a noob I needed a lot of help. Yes this fc is also a pvm fc you can pvm also. We also will help you how to boss etc. See you there.
Back to top Go down
Emp
Donator
Donator
Emp

PostSubject: Re: ~Help fc~We help all~   ~Help fc~We help all~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:29 pm

I would've rather had Aussie's FC stay the only "Help" channel, seeing as it is run by a Moderator, who should be able to help the most. If it was PvM only, I think it would work out better. All of the Mods/Admins/Owners are in Aussie's channel all of the time, and they are the ones that usually need to be addressed for more serious problems and for the best advice. Just my thoughts.

However, I hope your chat thrives as a PvM chat, and I encourage that thuroughly!

Thanks, Empathy
Back to top Go down
huzaifa
Member+
Member+
huzaifa

PostSubject: Re: ~Help fc~We help all~   ~Help fc~We help all~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Aussie is barely online. And this is more of a pvm help fc.
Back to top Go down
Emp
Donator
Donator
Emp

PostSubject: Re: ~Help fc~We help all~   ~Help fc~We help all~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:35 pm

It is on at least 67% of the time that I am on, and I am on all of the time. Also, even if he was inactive, it shouldn't matter. Other Mods and Admins and Owners are usually in there like I said.

However, now that you've clarified that it's more of a PvM help channel, then everything is great!

Like I said man, I wish you the best of luck with your channel!

Emp
Back to top Go down
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: ~Help fc~We help all~   ~Help fc~We help all~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:13 pm

huzaifa wrote:
Aussie is barely online. And this is more of a pvm help fc.

Bro, you said the same thing about loot and I lol'ed. Everytime someone doesn't log in for a day you assume they quit or are "barely on". I get on in game for 5-6 hours per day so idk what the hell your talking about. Also please quit with the spam posts/Grave digs... that's also getting annoying.
Thanks,

Aussie

Last edited by Aussie on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin+
Admin+
Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: ~Help fc~We help all~   ~Help fc~We help all~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:19 pm

not everyone is in the same timezone too. some people actually have lifes lol and some have jobs so they cant be on 24/7 to claim they are "Active"
Back to top Go down
huzaifa
Member+
Member+
huzaifa

PostSubject: Re: ~Help fc~We help all~   ~Help fc~We help all~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:07 am

Welll Ausie i THINK i STATED IT IN WRONG WAY. i CAN HELP THE PEOPLE IN MY TIMEZONE IDK YOUR TIMEZONE?
lol soz caps
Back to top Go down
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: ~Help fc~We help all~   ~Help fc~We help all~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:57 am

huzaifa wrote:
Welll Ausie i THINK i STATED IT IN WRONG WAY. i CAN HELP THE PEOPLE IN MY TIMEZONE IDK YOUR TIMEZONE?
lol soz caps

Just getting annoying how you assume people are never on. Nonetheless goodluck with your FC.
Back to top Go down
huzaifa
Member+
Member+
huzaifa

PostSubject: Re: ~Help fc~We help all~   ~Help fc~We help all~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:41 pm

Aussie a person thinks from what he knows. I don't know your time zone so I think from what I know. Or if a person is open minded they infer more . BTW if i said never on let me tell in what context. You are rarely on when I am on / timezone of mine. BTW what time zone are you I am Eastern Time.
Back to top Go down
Emp
Donator
Donator
Emp

PostSubject: Re: ~Help fc~We help all~   ~Help fc~We help all~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:17 pm

Nevertheless, if you don't know for sure, it is extremely wrong to say that "he is barely on".
Back to top Go down
huzaifa
Member+
Member+
huzaifa

PostSubject: Re: ~Help fc~We help all~   ~Help fc~We help all~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:22 pm

Ok I am sorry. Also its called exagarting. In writing that is used. it is used to get your point through. I use that rarely. And when I do use it I use in certain context.
Back to top Go down
Loot

PostSubject: Re: ~Help fc~We help all~   ~Help fc~We help all~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:42 am

I think you already made clan thread it was called pvm clan or somethink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Help fc~We help all~   ~Help fc~We help all~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Help fc~We help all~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProIonic 718/742 :: ProIonic :: ProIonic Discussion-
Jump to: