ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owner is: тσиу

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To

Go down 
+4
Aussie
Panda96
Tom
Emp
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Emp
Donator
Donator
Emp

Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To Empty
PostSubject: Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To   Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:36 pm

Hey everyone, it's Empathy, and this is my [Incomplete] How-To Regarding Slayer

Slayer

Important Commands:

::gettask - Gives you a task to complete. (You will know when your task is complete because you will stop gaining experience)
::resettask - Resets your current task so that you can recieve a new one.

Okay, so the most common question so far is "Can I change my Slayer Task?". The answer to such is Yes. All tasks can be found within the server, with the exception of a few tasks. If you need to reset your task, do ::resettask

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, we come to the question of "Is Slayer hard/ will I die?". Okay, first off, the difficulty of Slayer depends on the task you get. Some tasks offer minimal experience, such as Chickens at 46k xp per kill, while other tasks, such as cows, offer up to 160k per kill. Being killed while Slaying should not be a concern, as almost all of the tasks are set to monsters with 50 or below combat levels. That in mind, these monsters do provide decent Combat experience, so doing Slayer is a win-win.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the Experience table as I have found it so far. As you guys get other tasks, please reply with the xp rates per kill, so that I can fill the chart out completely.

Monster: Experience (per kill):

Rat 31k
Chicken 46 - 50k
Cow Calf 93k
Bat 130-140k
Cow 150-160k

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Locations can be found using the Runescape Wiki, or by asking around the server.

If you have any questions, comments, or anything to add to the chart, please leave a reply!

Thanks!

Empathy

Last edited by Emp on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tom
Donator
Donator
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To   Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:17 am

Nice thread mate. Razz
Back to top Go down
Panda96
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To   Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:56 am

nice thread indeed, i'll get on to it right away when i'm able to do it Razz
Back to top Go down
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To   Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:54 am

Great guide emp :p. See ya in game later!

Aussie
Back to top Go down
Loot

PostSubject: Re: Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To   Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:18 pm

Its ::gettask actually, anyway very helpfull guide:P
Back to top Go down
huzaifa
Member+
Member+
huzaifa

PostSubject: Re: Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To   Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Nice thread homie.
Back to top Go down
Emp
Donator
Donator
Emp

PostSubject: Re: Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To   Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:42 pm

Thanks everyone! If there's anything I can add to make it better, please inform me! [:
Back to top Go down
Panda96
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To   Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:07 pm

will do Smile
Back to top Go down
Emp
Donator
Donator
Emp

PostSubject: Re: Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To   Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:40 pm

Some of the mosters that you get tasks to kill are not worth going and finding and recording xp for. You guys are welcome to do so, though.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin+
Admin+
Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To   Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:40 pm

jizzworthy
Back to top Go down
Cobweb
Donator
Donator
Cobweb

PostSubject: Re: Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To   Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:32 pm

Finally a how to slayer guide Didn't know how to do slayer before this thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
huzaifa
Member+
Member+
huzaifa

PostSubject: Re: Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To   Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:47 pm

Some of the xp rates need a fix btw empathy. Nvm you fixed.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Donator
Donator
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To   Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:57 pm

Panda96 wrote:
will do Smile

If there was a punch in the face button.

I'd punch you in the face.
Back to top Go down
Panda96
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To   Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:05 am

Tom wrote:
Panda96 wrote:
will do Smile

And why is that?
Back to top Go down
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To   Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Tom wrote:
Panda96 wrote:
will do Smile

Everytime I read this comment I laugh my fucking ass off :p.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To   Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Release of the SLAYER Skill/ How To
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProIonic 718/742 :: Main :: Announcements-
Jump to: