ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owner is: тσиу

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Herblore shop improvement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silf
Newb
Newb
Silf

Herblore shop improvement Empty
PostSubject: Herblore shop improvement   Herblore shop improvement Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:00 pm

Hello

In this topic I would like to suggest an improvement to the herblore shop. At this moment, people need to first buy 13 vials and herbs, then clean the herbs and put them in the vials, and then they need to buy the ingredients and mix these with the herb vials. After doing that they then need to bank the potions and run back to the herblore shop. So I would like to suggest to change the herbs in the shop, to noted herbs so people can buy several of them at once and bank them. If possible, it would also be nice if the ingredients could be noted, but I don't think that's necessary.

I would appreciate the fact that you consider this, and thanks for reading already.

Silf
Back to top Go down

Herblore shop improvement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProIonic 718/742 :: ProIonic :: Feedback / Suggestions-
Jump to: