ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owner is: тσиу

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are the severs down for repair and bug fix?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
timmy
Newb
Newb

Are the severs down for repair and bug fix? Empty
PostSubject: Are the severs down for repair and bug fix?   Are the severs down for repair and bug fix? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 7:02 pm

I don't have contact to any ones Skype or anything so I seem to be out the loop on things! I'm liking this game and plan to continue playing! Just would like to find out when servers go back on line! This server is starting to get quite interesting! I plan to donate soon if servers continue on strong! So if any one could help me out by keeping me in updated on everything that would be great!
Back to top Go down
tony
Web Master/Owner
Web Master/Owner

PostSubject: Re: Are the severs down for repair and bug fix?   Are the severs down for repair and bug fix? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:11 am

Back to top Go down
https://proionic.canadian-forum.com
timmy
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Are the severs down for repair and bug fix?   Are the severs down for repair and bug fix? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:36 pm

Thank you Tony!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are the severs down for repair and bug fix?   Are the severs down for repair and bug fix? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are the severs down for repair and bug fix?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProIonic 718/742 :: ProIonic :: ProIonic Discussion-
Jump to: