ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Hey visitors! we are hosting ProIonic 718 loading 742 and it is encouraged to report bugs, thank you. -Tony-
ProIonic 718/742
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owner is: тσиу

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gussygus Mod Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gussygus
Newb
Newb

Gussygus Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Gussygus Mod Application   Gussygus Mod Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:02 am

Full Name: Fergus (Not putting my last name on the interent) Soz

In game name: Gussygus

Reasons why I think I could earn the position: I personally believe that I could be a staff member is because I will help ANYBODY with maturity and have a fixing solution that will resolve there problem and if i cant fix it then i will advice them to go to another mod or admin who may know it. I also believe that i would help with the reduction of bots because i believe the experience for others and makes it unfar. Also if my friends ask my for items such as (Torva, P Hat, D Claws etc....) I will say no becuase it ruins the game for all the other people on the server

What I think could possibly hold me back form accomplishing anything from the position: There's is no possible way that would stop me achiveing a happy fun and relaxing server where people can come to have a great time.

How often do I play a day: 2-3 Hours

How much experience do I have: I have around 5 years of Runescape and 1/2 years of Runescape Private Servers 

Thank you so much for viewing my moderator request for ProIonic 742. 
Sincerely
-GussygusGussygus Mod Application Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Reclusive
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: lawl ok?   Gussygus Mod Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:00 pm

Firstly, This looks like an exact copy of versa's mod application and secondly, i have never seen you in game once. And if you want to say this kid is legit and didnt copy versa, look at versa's app --> https://proionic.canadian-forum.com/t90-moderator-application-by-versa
Back to top Go down
Tigger_
Newb
Newb
Tigger_

PostSubject: Re: Gussygus Mod Application   Gussygus Mod Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:10 pm

Nice, well good luck on staff dude:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gussygus Mod Application   Gussygus Mod Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gussygus Mod Application
Page 1 of 1